Planned Departure is all about planning well in life so that you leave memories and not a mess!
It is about starting the conversation and answering some important questions such as:
- Is your life plan ready?
- How do you want to plan for your family?
- Offer the best education?
- Or gift them happiness?
- Or hope things will eventually fall in place?
- Have you taken any financial advice?
- Do you have life insurance or critical illness cover?
- Or Do you have a Will in place?
- Have you started the important conversation?
- Such as where all your documents are?
- Or shared your secret recipe?
- Does your family know your assets and investments?
- Or your liabilities!
- Are they aware of important online accounts?
- Can your family find everything they need?
- Even when you are not around?
- Will you leave them CHAOS ? Or Mess?
- Or Will you leave them memories?
- Have you planned for everything? or anything?
Now you can!!
With Planned Departure,
- Organise scattered information in one place.
- Leave clear instructions.
- Put everything in order.
- Ensure everything is there even when you are not.
We can help you avoid the mess
So that you can focus on creating memories.
Planned Departure – Leave memories… not a mess!